When cost-effectiveness puts high demands on airport operations, Saab’s Remote Tower is exactly what airports need in order to stay competitive and to reduce cost.
Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) worldwide are trying to reduce the cost of providing ATS without affecting safety or operational availability. Remote Towers will not only help this happen but it will also introduce a never before seen level of flexibility that allows service levels to be enhanced.
This may result in smaller airports remaining open for longer or even keeping some regional airports open that otherwise would have been forced to close due to high costs. At some locations, it has been shown that the Remote Tower Regional Airport Solution can enable ANSPs to increase efficiency by up to 60%.
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
via Google News
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
- COVID just hit this Florida airport. Now there’s no air traffic control, FAA sayson January 27, 2021 at 1:53 pm
The air traffic control tower at St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport is closed until Jan. 31 after staffers tested positive for COVID-19.
- Vaccine Rollout Skips TSA Screeners, Air-Traffic Controllerson January 27, 2021 at 8:11 am
They’re essential workers performing critical safety work and have been assigned priority designation to receive the coronavirus vaccine.Yet tens of thousands of airport security screeners, ...
- Effect of COVID-19 On Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market 2021-2029 Manufacturers, Share and Industry Future Development Reporton January 27, 2021 at 5:14 am
The Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market report provides comprehensive research on vital market dynamics and their current trends, along with relevant market segments. The Air Traffic Control ...
- US Covid-19 vaccine rollout misses transport security screeners, air-traffic controllerson January 26, 2021 at 2:49 pm
Tens of thousands of airport security screeners, air-traffic controllers haven’t gotten the shot. . Read more at straitstimes.com.
- Airliners are on their own with no air traffic control at a Florida airport for 12 days after FAA staff contracted COVID-19on January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The FAA closed the facility for cleaning after personnel tested positive for COVID-19. Allegiant Air is the main carrier at the airport that also sees high general aviation and private jet traffic.
- Global Air Traffic Control (ATC) Market 2020 Growth Statistics, New Opportunities, Competitive Outlook and COVID-19 Analysis 2025on January 25, 2021 at 11:56 pm
MarketsandResearch.biz has recently published a research report titled Global Air Traffic Control (ATC) Market ...
- St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport Air Traffic Tower Closed After Positive Case of COVIDon January 25, 2021 at 6:10 am
The air traffic control tower at the St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport has been closed due to a positive case of COVID-19. According to the Tampa Bay Times, the airport's control tower will be ...
- Florida air traffic tower closes after worker gets virus | Raleigh News & Observeron January 24, 2021 at 12:40 pm
The air traffic control tower of a Florida airport has been closed after a worker tested positive for the new coronavirus.
- Florida air traffic tower closes after worker gets viruson January 24, 2021 at 5:42 am
(AP) — The air traffic control tower of a Florida airport has been closed after a worker tested positive for the new coronavirus. The Federal Aviation Administration posted on its website that the air ...
- NIWC Atlantic Team Builds Critical Air Traffic Control Facility in Southwest Asia Despite COVID-19 Challengeson January 20, 2021 at 7:24 am
Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic's Air Traffic Control (ATC) Special Programs team overcame several challenges during the global pandemic to build and install a critical, transportable ATC ...
via Bing News