When cost-effectiveness puts high demands on airport operations, Saab’s Remote Tower is exactly what airports need in order to stay competitive and to reduce cost.
Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) worldwide are trying to reduce the cost of providing ATS without affecting safety or operational availability. Remote Towers will not only help this happen but it will also introduce a never before seen level of flexibility that allows service levels to be enhanced.
This may result in smaller airports remaining open for longer or even keeping some regional airports open that otherwise would have been forced to close due to high costs. At some locations, it has been shown that the Remote Tower Regional Airport Solution can enable ANSPs to increase efficiency by up to 60%.
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
No news articles
via Google News
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) Market 2022, Worth USD 10600 Mn by 2028 at CAGR of 2.2% – Report Spread across 104 Pageson August 7, 2022 at 9:03 pm
The Air Traffic Control (ATC) market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, ...
- Rosecrans receives more money for air traffic control projecton August 7, 2022 at 2:45 pm
Rosecrans Memorial Airport is slowly receiving the necessary funds It began with $2.5 million from the state of Missouri. Those funds went to the design of the project, which includes a brand new air ...
- Behind the scenes at Liverpool Airport air traffic controlon August 6, 2022 at 3:45 am
Liverpool Airport's air traffic control closes only for a half day on Christmas day. The rest of the year, a team of 30 controllers work rotating shifts to prevent mid-air collisions and ensure a ...
- New EASA analysis to explore air traffic controller fatigue riskon August 4, 2022 at 2:37 am
Safety analysts are looking to assess fatigue risks for European air traffic controllers, particularly in light of advances in technology and future evolution of the operational environment. Some ...
- Air traffic controllers said co-pilot who died after exiting plane in mid-flight emergency may have 'jumped,' 911 call showson August 3, 2022 at 9:33 am
"We have a pilot that was inbound to the field. His co-pilot jumped out of the aircraft,” an FAA worker says on a 911 call that was released Tuesday.
- North Carolina pilot who died in fall from plane jumped out, air traffic controllers sayon August 3, 2022 at 8:59 am
A 911 call from air traffic controllers indicates a North Carolina pilot made a fatal jump from his damaged plane last week, leaving his co-pilot to make an emergency landing.
- Air traffic controllers say co-pilot 'jumped' from planeon August 3, 2022 at 8:00 am
A 911 call from air traffic controllers suggests that a co-pilot may have jumped from a damaged plane before the other pilot made an emergency landing in North Carolina, according to a recording of ...
- N.C. air traffic controllers say co-pilot 'jumped' from planeon August 3, 2022 at 6:30 am
A 911 call from air traffic controllers suggests that a co-pilot may have jumped from a damaged plane before the other pilot made an emergency landing in North Carolina.
- Air traffic control suggested Austin pilot ditch on interstateon August 3, 2022 at 4:36 am
With his engine failing and his cockpit smoked out, a state parks pilot worried he might hit a downtown Austin building and dismissed a suggestion from Air Traffic Control to land on I-35, per ...
- Air traffic controllers say co-pilot 'jumped' from plane: 911 callon August 3, 2022 at 2:45 am
A 911 call made by air traffic controllers suggests that a co-pilot who died after exiting a plane during a mid-flight emergency last week may have jumped.
via Bing News