When cost-effectiveness puts high demands on airport operations, Saab’s Remote Tower is exactly what airports need in order to stay competitive and to reduce cost.
Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) worldwide are trying to reduce the cost of providing ATS without affecting safety or operational availability. Remote Towers will not only help this happen but it will also introduce a never before seen level of flexibility that allows service levels to be enhanced.
This may result in smaller airports remaining open for longer or even keeping some regional airports open that otherwise would have been forced to close due to high costs. At some locations, it has been shown that the Remote Tower Regional Airport Solution can enable ANSPs to increase efficiency by up to 60%.
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
via Google News
The Latest on: Air Traffic Control
- Project RISE successfully increases automation of drone flight approvals and Air Traffic Control integration in non-segregated airspaceon November 30, 2021 at 11:18 am
The UK Future Flight Challenge Consortium consisting of Dronecloud, Frequentis, Sky-Drones, Cranfield University and Skyports successfully completed Project RISE to help unlock the future of drone ...
- Air Traffic Controllers At Lille and Rennes Airports Adopt Thales's TopSky UAS Solution for Unmanned Air Traffic Managementon November 30, 2021 at 11:06 am
France, France, 2021/11/30 - Thales TopSky - UAS, a cloud-based platform for unmanned air traffic management (UTM) is now operational at Rennes airport, having entered service at Lille airport in May ...
- Air Traffic Management & Consulting Market Industry Share, Development, Growth, Forecast by 2027on November 29, 2021 at 10:10 pm
The global air traffic management consulting market is set to gain momentum from the increasing investment by public private companies in the aviation industry This information is given by Fortune ...
- FAA seeking design of air traffic control towers of the futureon November 29, 2021 at 8:18 am
The Federal Aviation Administration ( FAA) launched a nationwide solicitation to find a new design for air traffic control towers of the future. “For communities large and small, the air traffic ...
- Air Traffic Control Market is anticipated to reach USD 10.1 billion by 2027on November 29, 2021 at 5:10 am
The Global Air Traffic Control Market reckoned at USD 8 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to reach USD 10.1 billion by 2027, at a 3 % CAGR during the projection period.
- Traffic Controller’s Death: Air Traffic Communicators decries poor working conditionson November 25, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Worried by the circumstances surrounding the death of an air traffic controller, the National Air Traffic Communicators Association of Nigeria, NACAN has decried the poor working conditions of its ...
- Air Traffic Controllers: Stemming the Death Tollon November 25, 2021 at 6:25 pm
Protesting Air Traffic Controllers on Tuesday disrupted flight operations and insisted on improved welfare and better working tools. Chinedu Eze writes that air safety may be imperiled without ...
- Former Air Traffic Control Tower In Central Park Neighborhood Sells For $8Mon November 24, 2021 at 1:39 pm
A former air traffic control tower that housed a Denver-based bar chain has sold for $8 million. Hostage Rescue Of Oscar Avila Successful In Northeast Colorado, Suspect Arrested With Another Still At ...
- Former air traffic control tower that housed Punch Bowl Social soldon November 24, 2021 at 12:23 pm
The onetime air traffic control tower at the former Stapleton International Airport, which was home to Punch Bowl Social for three years, has sold.
- Passengers stranded as air traffic controllers disrupt early morning flightson November 23, 2021 at 10:01 pm
Nigerian Air Traffic Controllers, ATCs, yesterday commenced two days disruption of early morning domestic flights across the country to press home their demands for better working condition.
via Bing News