Students develop titanium dioxide roof tile coating that removes up to 97 percent of smog-causing nitrogen oxides
A team of University of California, Riverside’s Bourns College of Engineering students created a roof tile coating that when applied to an average-sized residential roof breaks down the same amount of smog-causing nitrogen oxides per year as a car driven 11,000 miles.
They calculated 21 tons of nitrogen oxides would be eliminated daily if tiles on one million roofs were coated with their titanium dioxide mixture. They also calculated it would cost only about $5 for enough titanium dioxide to coat an average-sized residential roof.
The Latest on: Titanium dioxide
via Google News
The Latest on: Titanium dioxide
- Euro Roundup: EMA warns action against titanium dioxide will cause significant drug shortageson October 14, 2021 at 11:53 am
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has found that requiring manufacturers to replace titanium dioxide (TiO2) in medicines “will almost certainly cause significant medicines shortages and ...
- 'This is not a cookie cutter approach'... Reformulation challenges in wake of titanium dioxide banon October 14, 2021 at 9:25 am
With a ban on the use of controversial colouring agent titanium dioxide (E171) looking likely in the European Union in 2022, the ingredient supplier Ingredion Corporation warns that manufacturers ...
- EC Standing Committee Approves EC Proposal to Ban Use of Titanium Dioxide (E171) as a Food Additiveon October 14, 2021 at 7:33 am
The European Commission (EC) announced on October 8, 2021, that the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed approved the EC’s proposal to ban the use of titanium dioxide ( ...
- Global Pharmaceutical Grade Titanium Dioxide Market: Demand and Forecast Study till 2021 to 2027on October 13, 2021 at 2:52 pm
MarketsandResearch.biz has declared the addition of a new research report titled Global Pharmaceutical Grade Titanium Dioxide Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to ...
- Global Food Grade Titanium Dioxide Market Trends Analysis Research Report 2021 to 2027on October 13, 2021 at 2:52 pm
Global Food Grade Titanium Dioxide Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 introduced by MarketsandResearch.biz considers the market structure of the market ...
- Global and United States Titanium Dioxide Powder Market Insights, Forecast to 2027on October 13, 2021 at 4:47 am
Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global and United States Titanium Dioxide Powder Market Insights, Forecast to 2027 report by QYResearch Group. Titanium Dioxide Powder market is segmented by region ...
- Titanium Market by Product Type, End-use Industry and Region - Global Forecast to 2026on October 13, 2021 at 2:03 am
The "Titanium Market by Product Type (Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Metal), By End-use Industry and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA & South America) - Global Forecast to 2026" report has ...
- Global Titanium Market (2021 to 2026) - Growing Adoption of Titanium Powder in Additive Manufacturing Presents Opportunitieson October 12, 2021 at 2:15 pm
By End-use Industry and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA & South America) - Global Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- EU to ban the use of Titanium Dioxide as a food additive in 2022on October 9, 2021 at 7:55 am
Today, Member States approved the European Commissions proposal to ban the use of Titanium Dioxide (E171) as a food additive from 2022.
- EU to ban the use of Titanium Dioxide (E171) in 2022on October 9, 2021 at 7:42 am
The EU will ban the use of Titanium Dioxide (E171) as a food additive next year. Member States, including Spain, have approved the European Commission's ...
via Bing News