A simple, inexpensive spray method that deposits a graphene film can heal manufacturing defects and produce a high-quality graphene layer on a range of substrates, report researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago and Korea University.
The new method of deposition, which allows graphene to “heal” its defects during application, is simple, inexpensive, and can be performed on any substrate with no need for post-treatment, he said.
The Latest on: Graphene
via Google News
The Latest on: Graphene
- Graphene foam imbues robots with human sense of touchon August 1, 2022 at 5:58 am
Robotic limbs and prosthetics could be given human levels of touch sensitivity through the use of graphene foam sensors, researchers at the University of the West of Scotland (UWS) have said.
- Graphene Oxide GO Market Size 2022, Global Trends, Industry Share, Growth Drivers, Business Opportunities and Demand Forecast to 2028on August 1, 2022 at 2:06 am
Global Graphene Oxide GO Market [2022-2028] research report includes historic data, present market trends, product consumption, environment, technological innovation, future prospects, upcoming ...
- Researchers hope graphene foam sensors can give prosthetics ‘human touch’on July 31, 2022 at 4:01 pm
Researchers are hoping graphene foam sensors will help transform prosthetics and robotic limbs, allowing them to mimic the sensitivity and feedback of the human touch. The project, led in part by the ...
- A stand-alone solar farm in Crete that integrates graphene perovskite solar panelson July 29, 2022 at 6:30 am
Perovskites, mineral materials composed of calcium titanate, have been found to be valuable for the fabrication of high-performance solar cells. While teams of scientists and engineers worldwide have ...
- How graphene's superpowers could soon be unleashedon July 28, 2022 at 4:09 pm
It looked like normal concrete. It poured like normal concrete. But it had a super power.James Baker, chief executive of [email protected], couldn't quite believe what he was seeing as he observed ...
- Graphene scientists capture images of atoms 'swimming' in liquidon July 27, 2022 at 4:13 pm
Graphene scientists have created a novel 'nano-petri dish' using two-dimensional (2D) materials to create a new method of observing how atoms move in liquid.
- Graphene scientists capture first images of atoms 'swimming' in liquidon July 27, 2022 at 1:33 pm
Graphene scientists from The University of Manchester have created a novel "nano-petri dish" using two-dimensional (2D) materials to create a new method of observing how atoms move in liquid.
- First Graphene hails industry advisors as catalyst for 111% increase in revenue for the FYon July 27, 2022 at 10:35 am
CEO Michael ‘Mike’ Bell joins Proactive ’s Andrew Scott in the virtual studio to highlight the company’s record unaudited revenue for the June quarter of $359,000. This bumped FGR’s total annual ...
- Graphene Market worth USD 900 million by 2030, says Global Market Insights Inc.on July 27, 2022 at 3:00 am
Some of the major manufacturers in graphene industry include Applied Graphene Materials plc, Graphenea, Graphene Frontiers, Haydale Limited, Advanced Graphene Products, and AMO GmbH.Selbyville, ...
- IDTechEx Assess the Next Commercial Phase of the Graphene Marketon July 27, 2022 at 1:38 am
To date, the commercialization of graphene has been more of a "material push" rather than a "market pull"; a solution looking for a problem. In this first phase, there were numerous technical and ...
via Bing News