If future generations were to live and work on the moon or on a distant asteroid, they would probably want a broadband connection to communicate with home bases back on Earth.
They may even want to watch their favorite Earth-based TV show. That may now be possible thanks to a team of researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT) Lincoln Laboratory who, working with NASA last fall, demonstrated for the first time that a data communication technology exists that can provide space dwellers with the connectivity we all enjoy here on Earth, enabling large data transfers and even high-definition video streaming.
The Latest on: Broadband Wireless
via Google News
The Latest on: Broadband Wireless
- Mobile internet services suspended for 5 days in Manipur after vehicle set on fireon August 6, 2022 at 6:27 pm
H Gyan Prakash issued the order on Saturday after a vehicle was set on fire by 3 to 4 men at Phougakchao Ikhang in Bishnupur district.
- Internet skincare tricks you should never try at homeon August 6, 2022 at 6:16 pm
The Internet is a wealth of information, but when it comes to skincare and beauty, you shouldn't believe everything you see on blogs and in videos.
- Mobile internet services suspended in Manipur for 5 days. Here is whyon August 6, 2022 at 6:10 pm
To curb the rising communal tension in the state, Manipur government has suspended internet services for five days, across the state ...
- Broadband internet access grows in importance, but some areas lag behindon August 6, 2022 at 8:35 am
The COVID-19 pandemic brought into focus an indisputable fact about the U.S. today: Access to quality internet service is key to full participation in society and the economy. As workplaces and ...
- Brewers first baseman Rowdy Tellez gave us all the thick boy joy after stealing a base and the internet loved iton August 6, 2022 at 8:01 am
But there was something about Rowdy Tellez rumbling his way to second base for a steal that just connected with me, man. Like, if I were a baseball player right now? This is probably what I look like ...
- Feel Like the Internet Ate Your Creativity? Here’s How These Famous Artists Got It Backon August 6, 2022 at 5:00 am
Photographer Eric Hart, Jr., novelist Gary Shteyngart and other creative thinkers explain how they tune out digital distractions and let their minds wander.
- Internet Drags Soon-to-Be Dad Who Smashed Brother's Phone in Costly 'Prank'on August 5, 2022 at 8:04 pm
In a viral Reddit post published on, Redditor u/RealisticStreet1827 (otherwise referred to as the original poster, or OP) said his phone was smashed during one of his 23-year-old brother's practical ...
- AT&T says HBO Max will remain part of its internet and wireless planson August 5, 2022 at 1:56 pm
AT&T said it will continue to offer HBO Max as part of its top tier bundles after restructuring an agreement with the streaming service it used to own.
- Can't afford your internet bill? Subsidies offer help in getting broadband connectionson August 5, 2022 at 5:53 am
Due to negotiations between the Biden administration and telecommunications companies, some households can apply for plans that cost $30 per month.
- Internet in Hysterics Over Curious Cat Getting Its Face Stuck in a Vacuumon August 4, 2022 at 8:43 am
"For anyone concerned, Luna is absolutely fine and has been given a cat lolly to feel better." the cat's owner said.
via Bing News