It could be the most important portable power plant you’ve never heard of.
It’s called the “Power Pallet” and it is essentially a combined biomass refinery and generator that fits on a single pallet and can kick out up to 20 kilowatts of electricity.
Basically, the Power Pallet works by burning available biomass, but before the fuel is fully combusted, the resulting flammable gases like hydrogen and carbon monoxide are spirited away to be used instead as fuel in a General Motors engine that works as an electrical generator. Walnut shells are among the best sources of biomass fuel that require the least amount of operation and maintenance supervision with a Power Pallet. Wood chips and coconut shells are next best and corn cobs or palm kernel shells are the most difficult to use.
Read more . . .
The Latest on: Biomass generator
[google_news title=”” keyword=”Biomass generator” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Biomass generator
- Boars begone: Japanese firm creates 'burning'-scented crop-eating pest repellenton May 27, 2023 at 9:00 pm
A foul-smelling liquid produced by an east Japan company is attracting attention as an effective way to guard farmers' assets from animal pes･･･ ...
- British green energy company Drax to base carbon capture business in Houstonon May 25, 2023 at 11:07 am
Drax Group, a U.K.-based company that converts plant matter to energy, plans to base its carbon capture business in Houston, where it aims to focus on developing facilities that generate power with ...
- Insempra and Fibers365 Announce Successful Testing of Second-Generation Feedstock to Manufacture Fermentation-Based Productson May 25, 2023 at 12:52 am
Insempra, a biology-powered company enabling businesses to make superior products with nature, and Fibers365, a company offering ...
- Delta Biofuel to Build $100M Renewable Fuel Facility in Jeaneretteon May 24, 2023 at 8:22 am
A new renewable fuel production facility in Iberia Parish will convert sugarcane waste into feedstock for low-emissions energy generation. (Getty Images)JEANERETTE, La. – From Louisiana Economic ...
- Final decision made: Jeanerette plant is a goon May 24, 2023 at 7:43 am
A biofuels company has announced their final decision on building a plant in Jeanerette to convert sugar cane waste into fuel pellets: And it's a "yes" ...
- Global Biomass Power Generation Market Report 2023: Growing Use Of Biomass For Power Generation By Co-Firing In Coal-Based Power Plants Drives Sectoron May 16, 2023 at 10:25 am
The global biomass power generation market is estimated to grow from USD 91.3 Billion in 2023 to USD 105.7 Billion by 2028; it is expected to record a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period.
- Global Biomass Power Generation Market Report 2023: Growing Use of Biomass for Power Generation by Co-Firing in Coal-Based Power Plants Drives Sectoron May 16, 2023 at 8:50 am
DUBLIN, May 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Biomass Power Generation Market by Technology (Combustion, Gasification, Anaerobic Digestion, Pyrolysis), Feedstock (Agricultural Waste ...
- Global Biomass Power Generation Market Report 2023: Growing Use of Biomass for Power Generation by Co-Firing in Coal-Based Power Plants Drives Sectoron May 16, 2023 at 8:45 am
Feedstock (Agricultural Waste, Forest Waste, Animal Waste, Municipal Waste), Fuel (Solid, Liquid, Gaseous) and Region - Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Biomass Power Market Size Projected to Reach USD 2,10,512.4 Million, at a CAGR of 5.8% by 2030 – Report by Market Research Future (MRFR)on May 15, 2023 at 1:52 am
Biomass Power Market Growth Boost by Rising Demand For An Environment-Friendly Renewable Source Of EnergyNew York, US, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to a Comprehensive Research Report by ...
via Bing News