Tiny capsules with different substances on their surface could be useful in medicine and materials technology
Hollow capsules that have a selectively permeable shell are promising candidates as tiny containers for molecules, particles or bubbles, and are becoming increasingly important in a wide variety of applications. But making these kinds of capsules with more than one kind of substance on their shells has been challenging – until now.
Hollow capsules with two or more substances on their surface are able to organize themselves in specific ways, which means they could be used to grow human skin or other body tissues, or to make porous tissues and composites. They can also be used to transport a variety of substances and release them in specific environments.
The Latest on: Patchy capsules
[google_news title=”” keyword=”Patchy capsules” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Patchy capsules
- What is the radioactive capsule missing in WA used for and how dangerous is it?on January 31, 2023 at 12:02 pm
The 8mm by 6mm capsule fell from a secure device on a truck that was travelling from a Rio Tinto mine site, north of Newman in the Pilbara region, to Perth, where it was being sent for repair.
- The race to find an 8mm radioactive capsule lost on an 870-mile stretch of Australian Outbackon January 31, 2023 at 6:29 am
It may do for decades. The danger lies in a 6mm by 8mm capsule of caesium-137, a radioactive substance used in mining operations, that is thought to have fallen off the back of a lorry at some ...
- Lost radioactive capsule will take 'hundreds of years to decay' if it's never foundon January 30, 2023 at 9:49 am
You can unsubscribe at any time. More info A tiny, pea-sized, radioactive capsule has been lost somewhere in the desert of Western Australia, with experts warning that prolonged, close exposure to ...
- Patchy rain Sunday with wintry precip chances aheadon January 29, 2023 at 8:34 am
We're looking at temperatures right around 50 degrees with some patchy drizzle will hold onto the chance of some patchy drizzle for tonight. With *** light mix, mainly for our northern communities.
- Australians Scour Desert for Dangerous Radioactive Capsule Smaller Than a Pennyon January 28, 2023 at 4:09 pm
By Yan Zhuang Reporting from Sydney, Australia The authorities in Western Australia are searching for a dangerously radioactive capsule, which they believe fell off a truck while being transported.
- Radioactive Capsule Goes Missing After Falling Off a Truckon January 27, 2023 at 2:35 am
A major public health warning was issued in Australia on Friday after a radioactive capsule apparently fell off a truck while in transit. The tiny radioactive gauge—which is smaller than a penny ...
- 11 best CBD capsules in 2023on January 26, 2023 at 4:01 pm
Read more about our vetting process. Cannabidiol (CBD) capsules are oral capsules that conveniently deliver CBD to the body through the digestive system. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the ...
- Patchy frost across our NW communities Friday morning.on January 26, 2023 at 3:42 pm
WESH 2 First Warning Chief Meteorologist Tony Mainolfi has Central Florida's forecast.Patchy frost across our NW communities Friday morning. Radar Hurricanes Severe Weather Alerts Map Room WESH 2 ...
- What Are The Benefits Of CBD Capsules?on January 26, 2023 at 6:02 am
View the original article about The Benefits Of CBD Capsules at CBD Catalogs. CBD capsules are little gel pills containing a healthy mix of CBD and MCT oil. The oil can be full spectrum CBD ...
- Sperm motility and anchoring of the spore capsule in spreading earthmosson January 25, 2023 at 4:00 pm
PINC has the opposite effect on the attachment of the spore capsule, the structure that develops from a fertilized egg. In Physcomitrella it remains on the female organs, where it is attached and ...
via Bing News