Want to remain anonymous on the world wide web?
The Latest Bing News on:
- Biden admin convenes legal experts on protecting women's reproductive health after Supreme Court rulingon August 1, 2022 at 11:03 am
The Biden administration has assembled a team of legal experts to help push access to abortion in the states after the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade.
- Customs and Border Protection expands use of facial recognitionon August 1, 2022 at 10:53 am
As of July, facial recognition technology is scanning departing travelers in 32 airports and all arriving air travelers.
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Solution for Sun Protection Is Clever—and Chicon August 1, 2022 at 10:35 am
Jennifer Lawrence was all smiles during a recent coffee run. Holding her drink in one hand and an umbrella in the other, the A-lister's accessory proved to be a clever way to beat the heat.
- Texas, UIL fall short in protocols to protect high school football players from the heaton August 1, 2022 at 7:10 am
Mary Jane Erwin-McNiel doesn’t hold one group responsible for the death of her son, Rue. It wasn’t just the coaches who scheduled practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Op-Ed: The federal American Data Privacy and Protection Act protects everybody's dataon July 28, 2022 at 3:00 am
California should support federal protection against online entities collecting, using, buying and selling data and then using it to discriminate against us.
- US: Tiktok and Snapchat to follow online privacy protection measureson July 28, 2022 at 1:37 am
The bill, which was adopted by voice vote, will now go to the full Senate for consideration. There currently is no version of this bill in the House o..
- The Next Frontier of the Fight for Abortion Rights Is Privacy Law | Opinionon July 27, 2022 at 1:30 pm
We need a federal privacy law to reinstate confidence in the confidentiality of the patient-provider relationship.
- Why Deleting Your Period App Won't Protect Your Privacy in a Post-Roe Worldon July 25, 2022 at 12:50 pm
There’s a lot of uncertainty about how your reproductive health data could be used against you, so we tapped a few experts to advise.
- China vows privacy, information protection in using digital yuanon July 24, 2022 at 7:58 pm
China will fully respect privacy and protect personal information in using the digital yuan, state media quoted a senior central bank official as saying on Sunday, as Beijing encourages greater ...
- PBOC Official Vows to Protect User Privacy in Digital Yuan Pushon July 24, 2022 at 6:15 am
Most Read from BloombergSergey Brin Ordered Sale of Musk Investments After Affair: WSJVW Billionaire Clan Plotted CEO Ouster as He Was on US TripFed to Inflict More Pain on Economy as It Readies Big ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
Apps to protect your identity
- Report finds identity theft is up 268% in Pennsylvania | FOX43 Finds Outon July 28, 2022 at 7:00 pm
There have been more than 27,000 reports of identity theft in Pennsylvania since the start of the year. FOX43 Finds Out simple ways you can protect yourself.
- Best Identity Theft Protection Services: Top Identity and Credit Protection Companieson July 28, 2022 at 3:42 pm
Add some convenience into identity protection with these best identity protection and identity restoration online companies ...
- How to use Google Authenticator or Authy to keep your accounts secureon July 28, 2022 at 5:30 am
Quick Links How to enable 2FA on your accounts Google Authenticator ...
- How to Prevent Your Child's Identity From Being Stolenon July 26, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Child identity theft can be a nightmare for parents. That’s why it’s important to consider freezing your child’s credit at birth.
- FTC tells military families to beware of identity theft when movingon July 26, 2022 at 10:48 am
While summer means vacation time for a lot of American families, many of those in the military community spend their summers moving to another place. And g ...
- Identity auditing: How to be a good steward of customer data and privacy rightson July 25, 2022 at 12:08 pm
Now that strict data-management regulations like the GDPR and CCPA are in place, identity audits are a near-necessity for online organizations. Here’s how identity auditing works, how to carry out an ...
- Military families combat identity theft amid life transitionson July 25, 2022 at 6:39 am
It’s summer — peak moving season for military service members and their families. You’ve got enough on your plate without having to worry about identity theft. But the reality is ...
- Is deleting your period tracking app the right answer?on July 24, 2022 at 7:00 am
Roe vs. Wade has been overturned, leading many to delete their menstrual tracking apps. But is that really the solution?
- How to fix iPhone cannot verify server identity erroron July 22, 2022 at 4:33 am
If you have owned an Apple iPhone for long enough, you are sure to come across the error message “cannot verify server identity” when using mail ...
- Tips to protect your identity and recognize signs of ID thefton July 21, 2022 at 5:45 pm
Chattanooga's Police Department recently warned of an uptick in the theft of outgoing mail containing checks from residents' mailboxes.