Want to remain anonymous on the world wide web?
The Latest Bing News on:
- Atlanta-based company acquires Total Fire Protection Inc.on October 11, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Atlanta-based Fire Safety & Protection LLC (FSP) has acquired Alabaster-based Total Fire Protection Inc. Financial details of the deal that closed Sept. 20 were not disclosed. Total Fire Protection ...
- Don’t know how your data is used, or how to protect it? You’re not alone – but you can improve your data literacyon October 11, 2021 at 8:54 am
These platforms use our data to determine what content we see or which services we’re offered. Whether we realise it or not, this can affect our lives in a variety of ways. But how well do people ...
- Acronis #CyberFit Summit World Tour in Miami welcomes forward thinkers and visionaries of cyber protectionon October 11, 2021 at 8:09 am
Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, today announced several of the keynote speakers and panelists participating in the annual Acronis #CyberFit Summit World Tour, which kicks off virtually ...
- How Emergency Documents Can Protect You During the Pandemicon October 11, 2021 at 6:50 am
As the U.S. continues struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic, considering whether you have easy access to the right emergency documents could be critical. Regardless if you live in a coronavirus ...
- The Pandora Papers: Protect Your Privacy in 5 Stepson October 7, 2021 at 5:51 am
It is claimed journalists have trawled over 2.94 terabyte data to investigate possessions owned through the network of offshore investment vehicles of trusts and companies.
- NortonLifeLock (NLOK) Launches AntiTrack to Protect Online Privacyon October 6, 2021 at 11:43 am
NortonLifeLock's (NLOK) recently-launched AntiTrack app and browser extension prevents companies and websites from tracking online activities and collecting the personal data of users.
- The Argument for a National US Data Privacy Frameworkon October 1, 2021 at 10:24 am
Many experts now believe that we need an overarching, progressive solution to privacy issues that reflects the importance of an individual’s right to privacy and organizations’ duty to protect it.
- Hearing on Protecting Consumer Privacyon September 29, 2021 at 4:50 am
Former Federal Trade Commission (FTC) leaders testified before the Senate Commerce committee about the need to adequately fund the agency in order to ensure its ability to protect consumer privacy.
- Privacy and Franchising: Are You Keeping Up To Protect Your Consumers and Your Franchise?on September 28, 2021 at 9:06 am
There is no simple way to guarantee compliance with so many privacy laws, but in their Franchising column, Marc Lieberstein, Amanda Witt and Tony Glosson offer some general guidance for franchisors ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
Apps to protect your identity
- 4 Simple Steps to Fight Identity Fraudon October 11, 2021 at 12:35 pm
An AARP sponsored survey finds that protecting your password and ignoring urgent requests for payment can help protect consumers from identity fraud.
- The latest on Twitch's data breach: How to reset your password and what else to do right nowon October 11, 2021 at 11:00 am
Twitch is still undergoing its investigation but there steps you can take now to protect your data. Here's what to do.
- Justin Alpert Hawaii Shares Tips on How to Be a Safe Gameron October 11, 2021 at 7:00 am
Also, ensure that the software is the latest version because app developers release new updates to fix ... especially if you’re relying on public WiFi for gaming. You’ll protect your data and identity ...
- Here are a few ways you can protect yourself online from identity thieveson October 9, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Stolen identity can happen to anyone at any time. In fact, a new report finds two-thirds of people will experience life-changing digital abuse.
- The FCC wants to crack down on SIM swapping, a common form of identity thefton October 9, 2021 at 5:15 am
SIM swapping is difficult to protect yourself against, and companies haven't been successful at stopping it. That could change with new rules.
- How to change your Twitch password after the data breach. And what else to do right nowon October 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Twitch confirmed that a hack had exposed 125GB of data. The massive breach of the Amazon live gaming platform rep includes payouts for creators, source code and details of how much Twitch streamers ...
- Ins and Outs of Protecting Your Identity When Using a Credit Cardon October 7, 2021 at 6:22 am
According to the Federal Trade Commission, more than 393,000 of the almost 1.4 million reported cases of identity theft in 2020 involved credit card fraud. It happens at restaurants, at gas stations, ...
- Best ways to protect your information while onlineon October 6, 2021 at 6:35 am
School, work and even our entertainment all take place online these days. Not to mention our consumer habits like online banking, shopping at your favorite online retailer, or ordering food through an ...
- How To Protect Against Emerging Forms Of Payment Fraudon October 5, 2021 at 3:45 am
In India, Safe Internet Day is celebrated every February 8 to bolster awareness for fraud similar to more mature markets in the U.S. and Europe.
- ‘Stalkerware’ apps are proliferating. Protect yourselfon October 4, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Known as stalkerware, these spyware apps record your conversations, location and everything you type, all while camouflaged as a calculator or calendar. Here’s a guide to how stalkerware works, what ...