We are proud to announce that the Cube 3D Printer is the first 3D printer to be widely available in a major U.S. retailer – Staples!
Starting in June 2013 Staples will be introducing the Cube 3D printer in a limited number of stores nationwide. Customers will be able to see the Cube in action and check out a variety of print samples in stores.
“Staples is excited to bring the power of 3D printing to our customers, by being the first major U.S. retailer to announce the availability of this innovative technology that lets you create fully formed objects in your home or small business,” said Mike Edwards, Staples executive vice president, merchandising. “Staples is known for carrying the latest technology and 3D printers are the most recent example of our commitment to offering every product your business needs to succeed.”
The Latest Bing News on:
- 3D Bioprinting Market Set to Witness an Uptick during 2021 2025 / Says Kenneth Researchon March 8, 2021 at 1:59 am
The global 3D BioprintingMarketwas valued at USD 411.32 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3394.93 million ...
- Desktop hologram printer produces custom 3D motion art at homeon March 7, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Holograms are one of those sci-fi promises that always seem to remain just out of reach. Now a former MIT Media Lab researcher is crowdfunding a desktop 3D hologram printer that can create images that ...
- This Rapid 3D-Printing Method Could Be the Secret to Developing 3D-Printed Organson March 6, 2021 at 9:57 pm
We may not have flying cars yet, but 3D-printed organs? That sci-fi fantasy just got one step closer to reality thanks to a rapid 3D-printing method developed by University of Buffalo engineers.
- Jeff Bezos visited the new headquarters of Relativity Space, the 3D-printing rocket builderon March 5, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Jeff Bezos stopped by the new headquarters of Relativity Space on Friday, a person familiar with the visit told CNBC, and met with CEO Tim Ellis.
- Rapid 3D printing method moves toward 3D-printed organs (video)on March 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm
A machine dips into a shallow vat of translucent yellow goo and pulls out what becomes a life-sized hand. But the seven-second video, which is sped-up from 19 minutes, is real.
- Rapid 3D printing method moves toward 3D-printed organson March 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm
A University at Buffalo-led research team is a 3D printing method called stereolithography and jelly-like materials known as hydrogels to develop a 3D printing method that's 10-50 times faster than ...
- Industrial 3D Printing The Focus For New €100 Million Venture Capital Fundon March 5, 2021 at 4:00 am
A dedicated new venture capital fund signals the growing focus on additive manufacturing technologies and applications.
- Best 3D printer in 2021on March 5, 2021 at 1:06 am
Which 3D printer is right for your business? We've evaluated the offerings of leading printers, all capable of creating 3D objects, but with a wide range of characteristics. If you're in the market ...
- Industrial 3D Printing Devices Market Growth 2021, Global Industry Demand, Share, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth by 2025.on March 4, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Global " Industrial 3D Printing Devices Market " (2021-2025) presents a point by point analysis of the key trends, opportunities, challenges, and growth drivers of the market. Industrial 3D Printing ...
- Metafold is a new Canadian startup specializing in 3D printing of complex geometrieson March 4, 2021 at 7:30 am
Innovative mathematics-driven 3D printing technology creates ultra-complex lattice geometry in unprecedented volumes 3D Printed Metamaterial Samples A set of lattice samples created using Metafold's ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Report 2020 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026on March 6, 2021 at 5:20 pm
The Metal Additive Manufacturing market is expected to grow from USD X.X million in 2020 to USD X.X million by 2026, at a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. The global Metal Additive ...
- Chris Harris Disrupts the 3-D Printing Industry With Phase Selling™ for Additive Manufacturingon March 2, 2021 at 6:53 am
As a top sales producer in the Additive Manufacturing industry, Chris Harris launches Phase Selling™ for Additive Manufacturing to help stakeholders in the industry increase their sales. Additive ...
- Macro-, meso- and microstructural characterization of metallic lattice structures manufactured by additive manufacturing assisted investment castingon March 2, 2021 at 4:05 am
Periodic lattices have tunable properties and may be manufactured by metallic additive manufacturing (AM) techniques. However, AM can lead to issues with un-melted powder, macro/micro porosity, ...
- Global Additive Manufacturing Software Market 2020 Industry Size, Segments, Share, Key Players and Growth Factor Analysis by 2025on March 1, 2021 at 8:19 am
MarketsandResearch.biz has added a new key research report entitled Global Additive Manufacturing Software Market 2020 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 that covers the ...
- Naval Postgraduate School and Xerox Collaborate to Advance Additive Manufacturing Solutionson February 28, 2021 at 4:00 pm
In January 2021, the Department of Defense published its first-ever Additive Manufacturing Strategy to “provide a shared set of guiding principles and a framework for [additive manufacturing] ...
- 3D printing, additive manufacturing sector arms up to scaleon February 28, 2021 at 3:28 pm
D printing startups are going public via SPACs and raising funds to compete with incumbents. Here's the short version, additive manufacturing is entering a new, more mature phase.
- Additive manufacturing with metal powders market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 19.6% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026on February 26, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Acumen Research and Consulting, Recently Published Report on titled "Additive Manufacturing with Metal Powders Market Size, Share and Forecast, 2019 - 2026" The global additive manufacturing with ...
- 3D Printing Is Growing Up: Market Consolidation Picks Up In Additive Manufacturingon February 26, 2021 at 9:39 am
Merger and acquisition activity is picking up across the global 3D printing industry. Major recent moves and high valuations show a maturing additive manufacturing sector.
- Additive Manufacturing Leader Markforged Gets SPAC Deal: What Investors Should Knowon February 24, 2021 at 6:59 pm
About Markforged: Founded in 2013, Markforged is a leader in additive manufacturing. The company said it's reinventing the manufacturing process used by customers. Target industries for the ...
- Markforged, Leader in Additive Manufacturing, to Become Publicly Listed Through Merger With oneon February 24, 2021 at 4:07 am
Markforged (the "Company"), creator of an integrated metal and carbon fiber additive manufacturing platform, The Digital Forge, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to merge with ...