Used in tablets and mobile phones to prevent unauthorized logins
Fujitsu has developed the world’s thinnest and smallest biometric authentication sensor that detects your palm vein. The company believes that the technology can now be used in tablets and mobile phones to prevent unauthorized logins. The tiny device measures only 5mm thick and includes an upgraded image sensor and optical components. It’s 80 per cent smaller than the original palm vein sensor that was created by Fujitsu in May 2011.
The sensor is simple to use where the user just needs to hover his/her hand above the lens.
The Latest Bing News on:
- IDEX Biometrics Further Strengthens its Supply Chain by Partnering with MFLEXon March 2, 2021 at 10:56 pm
IDEX Biometrics ASA, a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, has signed an agreement with Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. (MFLEX), a subsidiary of ...
- EVA Voice Biometrics 2.0 Now Available on AWS Marketplaceon March 2, 2021 at 8:52 am
Auraya, a world leader in voice biometric technology, announces today that version 2.0 of EVA Voice Biometrics is now available on the AWS Marketplace. EVA Voice Biometrics is a voice biometric ...
- IDBA: Idex Biometrics Reports 2020 Earnings and Lists on NASDAQon March 2, 2021 at 4:47 am
IDBA READ THE FULL IDBA RESEARCH REPORT Today marks the debut of IDEX Biometrics (NASDAQ:IDBA) on NASDAQ through the listing of ADSs. An IDEX ADS is comprised of 75 shares making the total primary ADS ...
- Mobile Biometrics Market Size Growth 2021 Consumption Volume, Industry Cost Structures during Forecast Period 2025on March 2, 2021 at 2:09 am
Mar 02, 2021 (The Expresswire) -- "Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry" Global “Mobile Biometrics Market” ...
- Vein Scanner Biometrics Market 2021 : Market Size, Growth, Top Countries Data with Overview and Geographical Forecast Till 2026on March 2, 2021 at 1:57 am
According to 360 Research Reports, the “Vein Scanner Biometrics Market" 2021 by Types (Finger vein recognition, Retina ...
- IDEX Biometrics Commences Trading on Nasdaq Under Symbol “IDBA”on March 1, 2021 at 9:21 am
Oslo, Norway, March 1, 2021: IDEX Biometrics ASA (OSE: IDEX and Nasdaq: IDBA) (the “Company”), a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions ...
- IDEX Biometrics Commences Trading on Nasdaq Under Symbol "IDBA"on March 1, 2021 at 7:47 am
Oslo, Norway, March 1, 2021: IDEX Biometrics ASA (NASDAQ:IDBA) (the "Company"), a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, will list and begin trading ...
- IDEX Biometrics Commences Trading on Nasdaq Under Symbol “IDBA”on March 1, 2021 at 7:15 am
IDEX Biometrics ASA, a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, will list and begin trading of its American Depositary Shares, each representing 75 ...
- Judge approves $650m settlement for Facebook users in privacy, biometrics lawsuiton March 1, 2021 at 7:07 am
The lawsuit claimed that the Facebook Tag Suggestions feature, which used facial markers to suggest people in image tagging, violated BIPA by scanning, storing, and using user biometrics to create ...
- Judge approves $650m settlement for Facebook users in privacy, biometrics lawsuiton March 1, 2021 at 3:29 am
A $650 million settlement to close a class-action lawsuit alleging that Facebook violated user privacy has been approved. The case, a class-action lawsuit filed against the social media giant six ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Fingerprint Cards forecasts $40M Q1 earnings on biometric smartphones, payment cards, access controlon March 2, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Fingerprint Cards expects $40M Q1 earnings to come from its supply of fingerprint sensors to mobile devices, as well as biometric payments and access control.
- WSL Hello sudo brings biometric authentication to Windows Subsystem for Linux commandson March 2, 2021 at 8:28 am
WSL Hello sudo is one of the niftiest third-party tools I’ve seen that take advantage of that last bit. It allows you to use Windows Hello to authentication sudo commands using face or fingerprint ...
- Demand for 5G can improve payments speed, authenticationon February 26, 2021 at 2:01 am
The COVID-19 pandemic led many locked-down consumers to stream or download more movies and video games, and this trend is leading to a rise in demand for faster data services such as 5G — a potential ...
- Biometric authentication gives cards a head starton February 26, 2021 at 2:01 am
With mobile payments and banking apps on the rise, biometric authentication is now increasingly common in consumer finance, says Fingerprints'.
- Transmit Security launches BindID to replace passwords with biometric authenticationon February 25, 2021 at 12:40 pm
With BindID, Transmit Security is launching a product that helps businesses embrace online biometric authentication.
- Outlook on the Biometric Scan Software Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Gemalto, Aware & NEC Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.comon February 25, 2021 at 4:26 am
The "Biometric Scan Software Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Aware, FacePhi, Nice honored for biometric authentication and fraud-prevention solutionson February 23, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Aware, FacePhi, and Nice have been honored for their innovative and user-friendly biometric solutions, NSF and Amazon acknowledge research into fair AI systems.
- Global Biometric Authentication Software Market Growth 2021 Top Key Player, Trends, Share, Type, Application, Regions and Forecast to 2026on February 21, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Global “Biometric Authentication Software Market” report is a fact-based market research and important information ...
- This high-speed SSD from Western Digital uses biometric authentication to keep your data safe!on February 19, 2021 at 6:45 pm
To help you avoid this exact situation and your inevitable panic, Western Digital unveiled a new high-level security platform for storage with G-Technology’s ArmorLock-Encrypted NVMe SSD. I know – ...
- Biometric-based Multifactor Authentication Perfectly Blends Security and Ease of Useon February 18, 2021 at 9:12 pm
Biometric-based Multifactor Authentication Perfectly Blends Security and Ease of Use By Anthony Gioeli, VP of Marketing, Biometrics Product Division, Synaptics - Many of us remember those ...
The Latest Google Headlines on: