In conjunction with Fulton Innovation, Texas Instruments (TI) will showcase a new contactless charging evaluation kit at this year’s CES.
The bqTESLA kit will enable designers to develop contactless charging capability for products such as phones, MP3 players and GPS units. In the future, this technology could be used to develop compatible wireless portable devices and conveniently-located charging stations – offering consumers compatible, convenient, wireless connectivity – just one charger for all your devices and no power cords!
The bqTESLA kit incorporates inductive coupling technology developed by Fulton Innovation called eCoupled. The intelligent wireless power is created by a close-range technique that uses circuit boards and coils to communicate and transmit energy with the use of magnetic fields. Fulton has also developed ultra-low standby power technology aimed to improve overall efficiency and reduce power loss created by leaving portable devices in stand-by mode.
The kit will offer true “plug-and-play” design functionality without requiring additional software. It contains a single-channel transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics. The kit is also compatible with the Qi standard being developed by the Wireless Power Consortium.
The Latest on: Wireless charging
via Google News
The Latest on: Wireless charging
- GameStop, Sierra Wireless, Jumia: 5 Top Stock Gainers for Fridayon January 22, 2021 at 6:32 pm
GameStop, Climate Change Crisis Real Impact, Sierra Wireless, Diamondback Energy and Jumia Technologies are rising Friday.
- Wireless EV Charging (WEVC) Market 2021 Share, Trends, Industry Size, Top Key Players, Type and Application and Forecast to 2026on January 22, 2021 at 1:39 am
The global Wireless EV Charging (WEVC) market report is a comprehensive research that focuses on the overall consumption structure, development trends, sales models and sales of top countries in the ...
- Wireless Charging Market : Analysis and In-depth Study on Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Regional Forecaston January 21, 2021 at 11:49 am
Wireless Charging Market Outlook and Forecasts By Top Manufacturers, Production, Consumption, Trade Statistics, and Growth Analysis "The report on the global wireless charging market provides ...
- Magnets Squared: We're all-in on Apple's new MagSafe wireless charging standardon January 21, 2021 at 10:49 am
Jason Perlow and Jason Cipriani discuss Apple’s new magnetic approach to wireless charging and accessories for the iPhone. Read more: ...
- Hail to the MagSafe: A deep dive into Apple's new wireless charging connectoron January 21, 2021 at 2:46 am
MagSafe is both a magnetic induction charging and a magnetic connector technology. The MagSafe trademark is re-used from an entirely different mag ...
- Wireless charging tech developer Powermat pivots to industrial applications with Jetsons Robotics partnerhsipon January 20, 2021 at 9:14 pm
When the two year-old Indian company Jetsons Robotics began searching for a partner to help design charging stations for their autonomous rooftop solar installation cleaning robots, the Israeli ...
- Turn your desktop into an invisible wireless charging pad and get a $35 power bank for freeon January 20, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Affix the UTS-1 Wireless Charger to the underside of your tabletop for up to 9 watts of fast wireless charging.
- Samsung Wins the Wireless Earbuds War with Retro Clamshell Cellphone Charging Caseson January 19, 2021 at 11:54 am
It turns out the big news from last week wasn’t that Samsung finally ditched the bizarre bean design for its wireless earbuds, it’s that the company plans to dominate the ‘kids of the late ‘90s’ ...
- Panasonic Introduces Wireless Charging for Every Vehicleon January 18, 2021 at 5:11 am
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America announced two variants of in vehicle wireless charging technology moving coil and static coil. Both of these variants will provide efficient in ...
- Wireless Charging for Electric Vehicle Market: A Look at the Trends and Prospectson January 15, 2021 at 2:50 pm
The adoption of wireless charging for electric vehicles has gained momentum due to the rising demand for efficient and user-friendly charging system for electric vehicles The Wireless Charging for ...
via Bing News