In conjunction with Fulton Innovation, Texas Instruments (TI) will showcase a new contactless charging evaluation kit at this year’s CES.
The bqTESLA kit will enable designers to develop contactless charging capability for products such as phones, MP3 players and GPS units. In the future, this technology could be used to develop compatible wireless portable devices and conveniently-located charging stations – offering consumers compatible, convenient, wireless connectivity – just one charger for all your devices and no power cords!
The bqTESLA kit incorporates inductive coupling technology developed by Fulton Innovation called eCoupled. The intelligent wireless power is created by a close-range technique that uses circuit boards and coils to communicate and transmit energy with the use of magnetic fields. Fulton has also developed ultra-low standby power technology aimed to improve overall efficiency and reduce power loss created by leaving portable devices in stand-by mode.
The kit will offer true “plug-and-play” design functionality without requiring additional software. It contains a single-channel transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics. The kit is also compatible with the Qi standard being developed by the Wireless Power Consortium.
The Latest on: Wireless charging
via Google News
The Latest on: Wireless charging
- V-Moda’s first true wireless earbuds come with tons of fit optionson October 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
V-Moda's first true wireless earbuds -- the Hexamove -- go big on fit options instead of tech features, including earhooks, lanyards, and swappable shields.
- Wireless Charging Market to Witness Growth Acceleration, Demand and by Top Key Players 2021-2030on October 11, 2021 at 9:15 pm
The Global Wireless Charging Market size was valued at USD 9 72 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 164 38 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 29 2 from 2020 2030 Wireless charging enables ...
- Wireless Charging Market Worth Observing Growth | WiTricity, Qualcomm, PowerbyProxion October 11, 2021 at 10:46 am
(MENAFN- iCrowdNewsWire) HTF MI Published Latest Wireless Charging Market Study that provides by in-depth analysis about current scenario, the Market size, demand, growth pattern, trends ...
- Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Market by Global Demand, Latest Technology and Outlook 2021-2030on October 11, 2021 at 7:41 am
The Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Market was valued at USD 513 5 million in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 3 75 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 19 8 from 2020 2030 Wireless Electric Vehicle ...
- Wireless Charging Ic Market Giants Spending Is Going To Boom | Generalplus, Semtech, On Semiconductor, Toshibaon October 8, 2021 at 3:36 am
Assess aftermarket trends and their potential impact to derive implications for suppliers in Wireless Charging Ic industry. If you are a Wireless Charging Ic manufacturer or want to be in Wireless ...
- Google Pixel 6 rumors: Leaked images show off new wireless charging standon October 7, 2021 at 10:00 am
Google's new phones, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, are set to launch on Oct. 19, and although we've had a glimpse at the new Pixel right before the Pixel 5A launched, not every rumor has yet been ...
- Best MagSafe and magnetic wireless chargers for Apple iPhone 13on October 5, 2021 at 9:13 am
Here are some options beyond Apple's own MagSafe charger. Like their iPhone 12 predecessors, Apple's latest iPhone 13 models have the handy MagSafe fast-charging feature. It allows snap-on magnetized ...
- Consumer Electronics Wireless Charging Market : Global Trends and Opportunities 2021-2027 | Samsung, Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, WiTricityon October 5, 2021 at 6:02 am
The new study on the Global Consumer Electronics Wireless Charging Market 2021-2027 analyzes the crucial capabilities, key infrastructures, major organizations, evaluates measures to attain potential ...
- The 16 Best Wireless Charging Stations for Qi-Enabled Smartphones and Deviceson October 4, 2021 at 7:46 pm
It's right about time for the technophiles of the world to yell out, "No wire chargers!" at people who still plug charging cables into their smartphones for pushing a backward, anti-tech agenda. Okay, ...
- ElectReon and Dan Bus Company Launch World’s Largest Commercial Wireless EV Charging Infrastructure for a Fleet of 200 Public Buseson October 4, 2021 at 8:49 am
The large-scale commercial deployment of ElectReon’s wireless charging infrastructure will be used to charge 200 public buses in Tel Aviv.
via Bing News