In conjunction with Fulton Innovation, Texas Instruments (TI) will showcase a new contactless charging evaluation kit at this year’s CES.
The bqTESLA kit will enable designers to develop contactless charging capability for products such as phones, MP3 players and GPS units. In the future, this technology could be used to develop compatible wireless portable devices and conveniently-located charging stations – offering consumers compatible, convenient, wireless connectivity – just one charger for all your devices and no power cords!
The bqTESLA kit incorporates inductive coupling technology developed by Fulton Innovation called eCoupled. The intelligent wireless power is created by a close-range technique that uses circuit boards and coils to communicate and transmit energy with the use of magnetic fields. Fulton has also developed ultra-low standby power technology aimed to improve overall efficiency and reduce power loss created by leaving portable devices in stand-by mode.
The kit will offer true “plug-and-play” design functionality without requiring additional software. It contains a single-channel transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics transmitter, a direct-charge receiver and associated magnetics. The kit is also compatible with the Qi standard being developed by the Wireless Power Consortium.
The Latest on: Wireless charging
via Google News
The Latest on: Wireless charging
- The AirPods Pro 2 Are Simply the Best Wireless Earbuds For iPhone Userson September 22, 2022 at 6:00 am
The original AirPods Pro had a relatively quiet debut back in 2019, announced through a press release on Apple’s website, rather than a main stage debut at an Apple event. They were Apple’s first ...
- iPhone 14 battery charging speed is even faster than Apple’s specs sayon September 22, 2022 at 5:19 am
Phone 14 Pro Max battery charging tests show the handsets support speeds exceeding the theoretical maximum of 20W.
- Fast-charging OnePlus 10T is a good midrange Android optionon September 22, 2022 at 4:15 am
The wired charging system and battery are top notch, plus the phone has a textured back that does not show fingerprints at all.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 rumours: Wireless charging hub to be unveiled in February 2023on September 22, 2022 at 2:49 am
It looks like a new wireless charging hub could go official alongside the Galaxy S23 series smartphones in February 2023.
- OnePlus 11 Pro Specs Leak: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 100W Charging & Moreon September 22, 2022 at 2:10 am
The OnePlus 11 Pro specs have just appeared in a new leak. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 will be included, along with 100W charging, and much more.
- MDOT partners with Electreon to develop larger wireless in-road EV charging systemon September 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
The Michigan Department of Transportation and Israeli startup Electreon are partnering to develop the nation's first scalable wireless public in-road charging network for electric vehicles. Under the ...
- Samsung could ready a new charging hub for the Galaxy S23 and all your other gadgetson September 21, 2022 at 10:55 am
Galaxy Club reports the company is working on a new Wireless Charger Hub for 2023. Some believe the new charger is the Trio Pad's successor, and the report says the product could debut alongside the ...
- We Tested The Top Wireless Earbuds And These Are The Best Of The Beston September 21, 2022 at 5:22 am
A great pair of earbuds will offer refuge from the cacophonous world around us. I tested two dozen pair to find the best wireless earbuds you can buy today.
- Wireless Charging Global Market Report 2022on September 21, 2022 at 3:03 am
Major players in the wireless charging market are Convenient Power HK Limited, Energizer Holdings Inc, Sony Corporation, Leggett & Platt, Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, Qualcomm Incorporated, Samsung, ...
- RS Recommends: This $13 Wireless Charging Pad Powers Up Your Phone and Earbuds With Easeon September 18, 2022 at 1:22 pm
Yes, you can get a top-rated wireless charging pad for cheaper than the price of two coffees. This 10W charging pad is regularly priced at $46.99+ and this deal saves you a whopping 70% off the listed ...
via Bing News